Bad luck! You’ve chosen the only rainy week in the whole year (we’re not even exaggerating). Don’t panic! There are lots of indoor activities for children:
- one or several of our tours: an exhibition at the Musée de Lodève, the Manufacture de la Savonnerie, the Apothecary’s House at the hospital and also the Grotte de Labeil and the Prieuré Saint Michel de Grandmont.
- a refreshing stop in our restaurants: So you don’t miss our ‘cirques’ either, visit one of our panoramic restaurants -> the Auberge de la Baume Auriol in Navacelles or the restaurant at the Grotte de Labeil.
- a Lodévois and Larzac region seasonal show
-> It’s really (really) hot
The Lodévois and Larzac region can be really hot sometimes during the summer.
Enjoy activities in the cool:
- a visit to the museum and its new permanent circuits
- a swim in the supervised zone in the Baie Les Vailhés at Salagou Lake, in the swimming pool in Lodève or in the pool where you’re staying!
- a little safari into the galleries of the grottos
- a tour of our heritage sites (the Prieuré Saint Michel de Grandmont and its monastery, Saint Fulcran's Cathedral and many others
- have an iced drink or snack in one of our restaurants or bars.
A single contact
+33 (0)4 67 88 86 44
openings : Open all year
- January to March : tuesday to friday 10am-1 pm & 2pm - 6pm
saturday 10am - 1pm.
-April, May, June, September & October : Open everyday 10am-1 pm & 2pm - 6pm
- July & August : Open everyday 10am - 7pm
- November & December : tuesday to Saturday 10am-1 pm & 2pm - 6pm