Category I, Office de Tourisme de France commitments
Tourist Office classified in category I, part of the network of Offices de Tourisme de France
- To put at your disposal a welcoming space and easily accessible information.
- To facilitate your visit.
- To offer you a place to sit down.
- To give you information free of charge about local tourist attractions.
- To display and publish their opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- To give you access to Wifi free of charge.
- To be open at least 305 days per annum, including Saturdays and Sundays, during the tourist period or during events.
- To respond to your letters throughout the year.
- To ensure a permanent welcome by staff able to communicate in at least two foreign languages.
- To ensure the supply of paper tourist maps, plans and tourist guides.
- To give you access to our dedicated trilingual website which you can consult via onboard devices.
- To publish tourist information on paper too, translated into at least two foreign languages, regarding:
- all classified tourist accommodation including, at least, the name of the establishment, its postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number and classification level;
- monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites, including an indication of their usual tariffs, periods and hours of opening to the public, website, telephone number and postal address;
- events and attractions;
- emergency telephone numbers.
- To annually update our tourist information.
- To display emergency telephone numbers outside.
- To present everything available to everyone in our region.
- To give you access to information regarding the availability of classified accommodation.
- To process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- To offer a tourist information service reflecting new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile phones, geo-tracking etc.).
- To respect the demands of the Qualité Tourisme label.
- To put a holiday adviser at your disposal.
- To guarantee the reliability and topicality of information regarding local tourist attractions.